Hampton Roads UP meetup

urbanvb

It has been some time since we discussed a possible forum meet so I thought I might start a thread to gauge interest. Since the holidays are approaching perhaps afterwards we could discuss getting together. If anyone has any ideas on location or subject matter please post here any thoughts or suggestions. Vdogg, can you pin this thread for us? Thanks.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

NO NEW REPLIES SINCE I LAST VISITED?!?!?! COME ON KIDS... What's the dealio!

Oh, OH WE'RE SO URBAN! Sheesh, one would think the readers here would all be chillin' at the coffee shop 8 hours a day. Like Elliot's fairground or something.

HOW ABOUT A MEETUP on TUESDAY, JANUARY THE NINTH!

Granby Street, Town Center or the Oceanfront.

NO NEW REPLIES SINCE I LAST VISITED?!?!?! COME ON KIDS... What's the dealio!

Oh, OH WE'RE SO URBAN! Sheesh, one would think the readers here would all be chillin' at the coffee shop 8 hours a day. Like Elliot's fairground or something.

HOW ABOUT A MEETUP on TUESDAY, JANUARY THE NINTH!

Granby Street, Town Center or the Oceanfront.

Uh...Tuesday is the 8th. :rolleyes: The RAC meets on Thursday the 10th (regular meeting) and Wednesday the 16th (strategic planning meeting) so I can do either evening afterwards, Oceanfront or Town Center.

Let me toss this out:

Friday, January 11

Kelly's Tavern, Pembroke Mall (across from Town Center)

7:30 P.M.

Tele and I have done bb get-togethers before. I can tell you from expierience that bars work better than restaurants. Restaurants want to turn tables as fast as possible, but bars will let you sit and chat as long as you have a drink in front of you. :thumbsup:

Some want a weekend, and Friday is much easier for me to make than Saturday (virtually impossible) or Sunday (tough). I need to have a work schedule request in by the 7th, so can we go thumbs up or down on this quick?

Archived