Hampton Roads UP meetup

urbanvb

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So whats going on with this months meetup? Where are we going to?

Name the place and I can try to be there!

Got some computer hacker "conventions" to go to this summer, so a few weekends I'm out of town.

Also, a friend is moving back to Chesapeake from San Jose (he grew up here) so I am road tripping from San Jose to Hampton Roads with him (his wife and kid are flying back). We are setting up a digital camera / computer setup and should be producing a video called "San Jose to Norfolk in 5 minutes" ... in high definition even!

(Images taken every 15 or 30 seconds, and GPS data shoved into the EXIF data of the images for geo-tagging them all).

Name the place and I can try to be there!

Got some computer hacker "conventions" to go to this summer, so a few weekends I'm out of town.

Also, a friend is moving back to Chesapeake from San Jose (he grew up here) so I am road tripping from San Jose to Hampton Roads with him (his wife and kid are flying back). We are setting up a digital camera / computer setup and should be producing a video called "San Jose to Norfolk in 5 minutes" ... in high definition even!

(Images taken every 15 or 30 seconds, and GPS data shoved into the EXIF data of the images for geo-tagging them all).

Lets hit the Boot. I haven't been yet and have been looking for a excuse. Come up with a weekend date that everyone can hopefully attend. How about next Saturday the 22nd around 6 or 7pm?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

We should start thinking about holding a meetup somtime in the future. This time it should be in downtown. If we plan it we could meet up somewhere like MacArthur or the waterfront (more ideas or invitations). We could visit key sites like Wells and such. Perhaps we could orginize it as a hike along the entire Tide length! This time lets plan it so we can get alot of us to come!

We should start thinking about holding a meetup somtime in the future. This time it should be in downtown. If we plan it we could meet up somewhere like MacArthur or the waterfront (more ideas or invitations). We could visit key sites like Wells and such. Perhaps we could orginize it as a hike along the entire Tide length! This time lets plan it so we can get alot of us to come!

Forget one big one. Let's meet somewhere... heck, how's Wednesday eve? Thur?

Name any spot downtown. I generally leave work around 6PM and hike home, but that's very flexible.

Archived