Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jczeranna

mini cities!

71 posts in this topic

I figured I should make a city for all of us (we don't all live in Petoskey, after all) so you can check out http://grandrapids.myminicity.com/ every day to make it grow. Visit every day from both IE and Firefox and from as many computers as you have and we'll try to get to number one. :D

Well I been there. Just need more people to visit it.

Visit every day from both IE and Firefox and from as many computers as you have and we'll try to get to number one. :D

Aah...memories of strolling by the corner of Mini-Fulton and Mini-Division, and seeing bales of hay in the distance...

Uh-oh, unemployment has jumped to 4%, make sure to copy the industry link, or click here.

dont forget to add population to the place as well. Maybe we should do a single day of nothing but population, then a single day of industry, and then a single day of transportation. Just a thought.

Can we get a customize Calder for our mini city? :) The three building cluster looks a lot like the government buildings that went up after urban renewal hit.

I like the sheep grazing across from the bigg-ish buildings too.

Joe

Can we put in Old City Hall?

[went to the Public Museum today...that exhibit is still mind-boggling]

Well, the sheep are out of the center of the city, but the cattle are still lowing pretty near downtown. We've got a ways to go to catch up with Mini New York City, so all Urban Planeteers should click on these links...

I really wish more people payed attention to this, it's kinda cool and fun

Well, the sheep are out of the center of the city, but the cattle are still lowing pretty near downtown. We've got a ways to go to catch up with Mini New York City, so all Urban Planeteers should click on these links...

i am bored on christmas break, sooooooo

jeeeerrraaaaapxy3.png

thought id come up with street names

goooo mspaint

Uh-oh! Maybe I've had too much nog, but it looks like Gargamel has just moved into Mini-GR.

Check out the yellow-roofed house that just popped up near Cherry and Market.

Compare to this, if you haven't watched the Smurfs lately.

Indeed. You might be able to see the smurfs if they had a zoom function.

Joe

Uh-oh! Maybe I've had too much nog, but it looks like Gargamel has just moved into Mini-GR.

Check out the yellow-roofed house that just popped up near Cherry and Market.

Compare to this, if you haven't watched the Smurfs lately.

Check out the yellow-roofed house that just popped up near Cherry and Market....