DC

M. Brown

I just got back from DC this morning at 2:00 am (6/2/04) I was in the Manchester High School West Marching Band. Two High Schools from each state were choosen to march in the Official Memorial day parade and the dedication of the of the new WWII memorial. My High School and Concord High School were choosen.

This experience was soo moving. No picture can match the beauty of the city of Washington. No picture comes close. You have to see it in person. It almost looks like an old Egyptian City. The Machester High School west Jazz band which I am apart of also played at the US Navy memorial. And our concert band which I am apart of as well played.

The WWII memorial I just BEAUTIFUL. Noting can describe it. You just have to see it to believe it. I hope all of you guys get a chance to see it. Its just incredible.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived