Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mandrake258

castle cinema

6 posts in this topic

Word around town is that the ownes of Castle Cinema have gifted the Chalkstone Avenue theater to AS220. If it's true, that's one helluva Christmas present. Can anyone confirm/deny?

Word around town is that the ownes of Castle Cinema have gifted the Chalkstone Avenue theater to AS220. If it's true, that's one helluva Christmas present. Can anyone confirm/deny?

overheard two people discussing it at the farmers market last week. it gets crowded in there. you hear things.

Is the commercial kitchen equipment still installed? It would make a great venue for events.

I just walked past the Castle and the "for sale" signs are gone [though I haven't been past it in awhile....]. The windows in the cafe are not covered, and it seemed to be in good condition - all set for dinner, no diners. Would be nice to see it ressurected.

I just walked past the Castle and the "for sale" signs are gone [though I haven't been past it in awhile....]. The windows in the cafe are not covered, and it seemed to be in good condition - all set for dinner, no diners. Would be nice to see it ressurected.