Organic Grocery Store in Augusta

cyclingundertheson

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Shop at Earth Fare during the week. I shop there all the time since it opened and love it. From what I here the store is NOT in danger of closing but its sales during the week are VERY low. Thankfully its packed weekends keep the store out of the cellar but people that live with in a close proximity of the store need to shop there during the week. Oh by the way they have killer deals going on there in which I asked the manager if this is temporary or permanent and He said that they are going to do this from here on out. So everyone that quit shopping there because the prices are two high, check it out again because even I was amazed that the good deals they had that were just as good as Kroger but the food at Earth Fare is 10 times better. Go shop at Earth Fare.

• 2 weeks later...

New Shopping for Evans

"Could Earth Fare be getting some competition? The only grocery stores that build smaller 35,000 square feet stores in this area are Fresh Market, Earth Fare, and Whole Foods. We already have two of the above so...... Could this be Whole Foods entrance into the market?"

I hope Earth Fare can handle this if this is the case.

Doubt very seriously if Whole Foods would pick such a low profile location. If WF was to locate in Augusta it would be around the new Village at Riverwatch, the Augusta Mall or possibly one of the other mega-power, lifestyle center areas in West Augusta-Evans.

^ Yep. WF likes to be in the mix. Heard on the street in Charleston: Aiken is getting a Fresh Market. Maybe Fresh Market is thinking of opening a location in Sprawl County? (just for the record, I think Fresh Market rocks the lobster--haven't tried Earth Fare though).

Archived