Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Voice of Reason

Cranes in Downtown

11 posts in this topic

This morning there was a crane on Asylum street working on the new Soverign Bank regional office. They are putting a new rooftop AC unit on the roof right this minute. not sure what else they might be doing.

I also saw a crane in East Hartfords coprorate area two days ago. No Idea what they are doing there.

Anyone know about that EH one?

I am almost positive it is not for the college. I saw the new Goodwin steel frame and it was about half a mile further south than the crane in EH

This morning I gave this an even closer look from the highway on my drive in. The crane is very close to the Ameriprise building. possibly woorking on the building directly south of Ameriprise, but possibly as far as 2 buildings south of the Ameriprise tower.

Anyone have any clue?

Isn't another hotel (Best Western or one like that) going up in EH?

Looks like East Hartford is getting a new hotel as well. Always welcomed news in my book. The below link is to the thread for the new one on Market St. Downtown. I also posted a blurb about a new boutique hotel being proposed for West Hartford Center a while back, so it looks like the region is going to get a decent influx of hotel rooms in the near future.

Market Street Best Western

This morning there was a crane on Asylum street working on the new Soverign Bank regional office. They are putting a new rooftop AC unit on the roof right this minute. not sure what else they might be doing.

I also saw a crane in East Hartfords coprorate area two days ago. No Idea what they are doing there.

Anyone know about that EH one?