Construction at Restaurant on 2nd and Broad

elguapo731

It's sad that I can't for the life of me remember the name of this restaurant since I pass it every day, but it appears that they are working on the addition that has been planned for sometime, or at least it appears that way. They had been working on the upper floor of the building since the end of the summer and have now moved construction to the roof. To me it appears to be new construction. Anyone have news on this?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's sad that I can't for the life of me remember the name of this restaurant since I pass it every day, but it appears that they are working on the addition that has been planned for sometime, or at least it appears that way. They had been working on the upper floor of the building since the end of the summer and have now moved construction to the roof. To me it appears to be new construction. Anyone have news on this?

Archived