Pyramid Harbor

memphica

Sleepy, You may be right about that. My comment on bribes was a wink at Clobber's statement. My real feeling was that "Bass Pro Shop" shops themselves around to see what they can get, just like pro sports teams. They have done it in several cities and continue to do so.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You may very well have valid points. I remain suspicious, however, particulary b/c of Lipscomb's seemingly irrational hostility toward any differing viewpoint. It's very disappointing and unprofessional. Inhospitable toward efforts or even mere suggestions to improve or offer alternatives.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Odd that they ignored the Ericson plan like that. Anyways if the city council was competent, they should've let Ericson do his thing with the Pyramid and convince Belz to sell/lease Peabody Place to Bass Pro if they were so sure it would be a magnet for shoppers. That would've been a more appropriate building for a chain store like Bass Pro instead of the Pyramid.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No..... its not the third option, that is not what i meant. The "third option" is unnamed. I just found that website in the article sorry for not being clear. I would love to know what the "third option" is, i just have a feeling it doesnt exist.

[/quote

I think this is that elusive third option. DSG capital realty group inc. Scroll to the bottom of the link to see the convention plan.

http://www.memphisdailynews.com/editorial/...e.aspx?id=38123

No..... its not the third option, that is not what i meant. The "third option" is unnamed. I just found that website in the article sorry for not being clear. I would love to know what the "third option" is, i just have a feeling it doesnt exist.

[/quote

I think this is that elusive third option. DSG capital realty group inc. Scroll to the bottom of the link to see the convention plan.

http://www.memphisdailynews.com/editorial/...e.aspx?id=38123

[/quote

This is ridiculous we should do something. I really don't know what I should do at this point. I have sent numerous emails to City Council/County Commission, both mayors & have submitted a petition to both governing bodies against BPS taking possession of our signature building, I am at my wits end.

http://www.wreg.com/global/story.asp?s=8808960

Archived