Metro Nashville Businesses

Nashville_maestro

:)

Here ya go... Metro Nashville Businesses List

If you want to add/edit it just click edit, either next to one of the sections or at the top of the page, and follow along what with I did... e.g. add * before new entries

Oh, and I wasn't sure why some of the entries were bolded... but they can be again, just highlight and click the bold button :thumbsup:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually... I just figured out the problem. According to Neo, only Members+ can create/edit wiki pages.

Members+ status happens at 100 posts in the forums.

So, I guess if anyone who has posted less than 100 times wants stuff added to the wiki page, you will have to post it in this thread... so I, or someone else, can add it. Sorry! Didnt know til just now...

Actually... I just figured out the problem. According to Neo, only Members+ can create/edit wiki pages.

Members+ status happens at 100 posts in the forums.

So, I guess if anyone who has posted less than 100 times wants stuff added to the wiki page, you will have to post it in this thread... so I, or someone else, can add it. Sorry! Didnt know til just now...

Archived