FedEx to Nashville

tnse

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lets just try to ramp the tone of the discussion down please. I would most appreciate it.

I think we all can agree on that Nashville, nor any other city, is going to steal the FedEx HQ or any of its other major operations in Memphis away anytime soon. FedEx has repeatedly shown its dedication to the city of Memphis and to the State of Tennessee, there is no reason to think that is going to change in the foreseeable future.

As I stated earlier, I think we should all be thankful that FedEx is investing even more money into Tennessee and not into some other state.

Your right. Maybe this is the start of something where FedEx has an equal operations presence at both Memphis and Nashville. I know FedEx are big time "homers" and if there is not enough room in Memphis to expand they probably would look at Nashville for help. IMO it would be great if FedEx grew so big that they had big footprints in both Nashville and Memphis. But I get the thinking from some that because FedEx is putting a datacenter in Nashville they think that FedEx is packing up and moving everything to Nashville.

I am closing this topic mainly because it appears to be nothing but a pissing contest of Nashville forumers against Memphis ones. Based on the initial post, I see no reason for the topic to have been posted here as it says nothing about operations moving from Memphis, and the subsequent posts (mostly by Lexy, who really needs to learn to stay out of the Memphis forum) go downhill from here. The intent of a lot of these posts is to piss off people and we don't allow for that here.

Furthermore the initial post breaks our rules in the way it was constructed. We don't start topics or create posts that are nothing more to a link in a newspaper. Please read the rules.

Archived