funniest TV commercials

cityboi

The most recent funniest commercial iv'e seen is that crazy old guy with the weird ears hopping of that Six Flags bus and does his little crazy dance to that wacky music! Its hilarious! :lol:

You can see one of the commercials at www.sixflags.com

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about funny, but annoying? I find the Geico commercials funny but sometimes a bit kooky. Like the soap opera scene where the guy was supposedly cheating, but instead said "i saved a LOAD of money" and that was too cheesy. But it works - the name sticks in my head still. ;)

The most recent funniest commercial iv'e seen is that crazy old guy with the weird ears hopping of that Six Flags bus and does his little crazy dance to that wacky music! Its hilarious! :lol:

You can see one of the commercials at www.sixflags.com

I

HATE

THAT

COMMERCIAL

SO

MUCH!

One I do like is the one where people are opening their mobile phone bills. One woman just screams, and keeps screaming. I do that at work sometimes so I can relate. :)

my favorite commercial at the moment is the beer commercial where the two black guys are on a double date with those hot chicks, but one of the dudes sees another hotties in the background and when its time for him to order, he screams out a bunch of numbers (ill take three number 5's a 7, 4, and two 1's cause thats what MARVIN wants) then you see the lady in the background writing those numbers on her napkin, 555-7411 and then underlining the name Marvin. the two guys then give each other props. you have to see it, its hilarious.

Archived