Favorite New Condo or Residential Tower

DavePaulk

I think that since there are so many new condominiums and new housing complexes under construction or on the way, that it is possible to have a pretty large discussion of favorites. The buildings can be either in Jax or Jax Beach, but mixed use buildings with lofts do not count.

My favorite the Peninsula, because it looks like it has countless ammenities to offer its occupants.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite would be the 31 story old JEA tower restoration and expansion. I like this one because it is located on the Northbank, in a dead section of downtown, away from the river, and the developer has stated that he will pay for it himself, without city incentives. It also will include a roof top restaurant and ground floor retail. I think it will fit well with the Modis and BOA towers as well as anchor the NW side of the downtown core.

I had forgotten about many of the downtown buildings when i made my decision. I also like the Shipyards project because it is huge. I like the look of the former JEA building too. There are just so many new developements it's hard to keep track.

Archived