UP.Dynamic Triad

JerseyBoy

I have gotten Neo to create a UP.Dynamic page for the Triad forum. At the following link you can access local headlines from all the major newspapers in the Triad, view recent posts, and take a look at the major topic of discussion at this time for our forum. Think of it as a mini-Urban Planet homepage. ;)

http://www.urbanplanet.org/UP.Dynamic/triad.php

I will update the hot-topic as it changes. The current topic of interest to the Triad is the HOT development. I'm not too fond of the photo I picked for the article, but if any of you have one that you think would fit better feel free to PM it to me and I'll add it.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice! I also want to remind people about the urbanplanet wiki pages as well. Ive started one for Greensboro which will list info about the city, downtown projects and proposals, downtown restaurants and other establishments. We still need wiki pages for Winston-Salem, High Point, Burlington, Lexington, ect.

Archived