Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rural King

Nashville City Page

12 posts in this topic

We just added Nashville to the City Page section that is located on the UP Homepage. This is a dynamic page that will have updated links to recent posts and threads as they are added, along with resource links to various local and reource related websites for the city. Everyone should definitely check it out whenever they have a chance.

Click here to see it.

I was about to post on this earlier this morning when I visited. Good job!!

Looking forward to more additions to the page.

We just added Memphis to the City Page section that is located on the UP Homepage. This is a dynamic page that will have updated links to recent posts and threads as they are added, along with resource links to various local and reource related websites for the city. Everyone should definitely check it out whenever they have a chance.

Click here to see it.

Yeah I meant to change that when I used the text over in this thread. Its fixed now. LOL

We just added Nashville to the City Page section that is located on the UP Homepage. This is a dynamic page that will have updated links to recent posts and threads as they are added, along with resource links to various local and reource related websites for the city. Everyone should definitely check it out whenever they have a chance.

Click here to see it.

Thanks to everyone for all the positive feedback I amreceiving via PM and in this thread. I am very glad to hear folks like it. :D

While I'm posing I would also just like to also say that I greatly appreciate all the forumers here on UP Nashville, UP Memphis, UP East Tennessee, and the other UP forums I moderate for their support of UP. Without your support these forums would not be possible. Thanks to everyone for their contributions to this site.

The Nashville and Memphis sites are very nice. Will there be a link for city photos anytime soon??

Will there be one made for Knoxville and Chattanooga?

The Nashville and Memphis sites are very nice. Will there be a link for city photos anytime soon??