Tower buys more property

smeagolsfree

Tower is buying up land all over town. This parcel is in a rural setting north of Briley Parkway on Whites Creek Pike. The whole north end of Davidson County is ripe for development, IMO.

I had not realized Tower has developed other Middle TN sub divisions.

http://nashvillecitypaper.com/news.php?viewStory=58634

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...ESS02/801250354

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a side note to this area. Sonny Belew, our "Sobro" condo developer has plans for a couple of subdivisions in this area as well. Now that the real estate market has gone bump, I dont know if anything will happen from him. However I think you will see a lot of development after the market recovers. The north part of Davidson County will have major infrastructure problems as there is not much in place. It will be expensive to develop but not impossible by any means.

I'm still very doubtful about that Belew character. If you look at his website, you'll notice that his "subdivisions" have information that's just filler and stock photos. There's a few houses for sale in other developments, but nothing credible on this person's/company's experience in development. Plus, the wording of that site is so amateurish, and grammatcially incorrect in many parts. I think this guy is a poser.

I'm still very doubtful about that Belew character. If you look at his website, you'll notice that his "subdivisions" have information that's just filler and stock photos. There's a few houses for sale in other developments, but nothing credible on this person's/company's experience in development. Plus, the wording of that site is so amateurish, and grammatcially incorrect in many parts. I think this guy is a poser.

Archived