Developers staying close to Nashville w/new subdivisions

smeagolsfree

An article in the Tennessean this morning is saying that many developers are staying within 20 miles of the DT core.

Another surprise to some of you is that Tony Giarratana may be doing something in Bells Bend. I had heard that he was considering something in that area.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...ESS02/801300418

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He doing some sort of partnership with jeff zetlin I think. It probably says somewhere in that article. I just skimmed through the beginning. Thatd be interesting to see some high rises pop up in that area but its doubtful.

I'm glad to hear that people are shifting back to downtown. Maybe this will curb sprawl just a little bit.

An article in the Tennessean this morning is saying that many developers are staying within 20 miles of the DT core.

Another surprise to some of you is that Tony Giarratana may be doing something in Bells Bend. I had heard that he was considering something in that area.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...ESS02/801300418

Wow! 1150 acres total in Bells Bend. The previous 800-1200 home proposal was shot down due to local opposition. I wonder how these guys plan to get around that opposition with what looks to be an even bigger development?

They'll either have to reconstruct Old Hickory Blvd or bridge the Cumberland.

Archived