Norfolk State of the City Address

lil-bear

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As far as i know it is still stalled.. I don't think many new developments will come about because of our stumbling economy.. I think norfolk should give Granby six months to get its act together.. That hole is depressing and last time i checked it was filled with dirty water.. As deep as those piles are and the size of that lot a big tower will have to fill it.

Theres not much think to it. GT is a glaring omission. Theres no getting that one back. But today missing update shoveled a ton of dirt on the grave.

Nothing on Waterside? Surprising.

VP is reporting 'next fall' for the Westin? I'm hoping that's another year and a half in development on paper.

Another good question is where was the Hampton Inn?

Theres not much think to it. GT is a glaring omission. Theres no getting that one back. But today missing update shoveled a ton of dirt on the grave.

Nothing on Waterside? Surprising.

VP is reporting 'next fall' for the Westin? I'm hoping that's another year and a half in development on paper.

Another good question is where was the Hampton Inn?

• 1 year later...

Archived