Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joeDowntown

Unused Upper Levels

4 posts in this topic

Driving through downtown today I wondered if there are any plans for the upper floors of Bullshead Tavern and the building Ritz Coney is in. It seems like both locations (especially Bullshead) are ripe for redevelopment. Are they both dormant right now?

Joe

I work above Ritz Coney. The 3rd floor is vacant, and there is a suite opening up on the 6th floor as the a law office is moving out, but other than that the building is occupied.

How about the location next to Reynolds and Sons sports, across the street from Bloom? It seems like that building has been boarded up and vacant for some time. It's such a beautiful building not to be rehabed.

Also, what's to come of the building on Westin(?) and Division? You have the old Alma Latina building (soon to be Rockwell's and Republic Cafe), the Pub 43, but the north buildings main floor seems to be falling in on itself. I wish I had a picture to post, but I drive by the building daily and always think about it.

I actually looked at that building today. The two buildings on Division are leaning in on each other but I'm noticing a gap is starting to form between the buildings. How stable are they? I also noticed a lot of sagging on the building on Commerce that was approved to be torn down. Is there something in that block that made those buildings sag?

Joe

How about the location next to Reynolds and Sons sports, across the street from Bloom? It seems like that building has been boarded up and vacant for some time. It's such a beautiful building not to be rehabed.

Also, what's to come of the building on Westin(?) and Division? You have the old Alma Latina building (soon to be Rockwell's and Republic Cafe), the Pub 43, but the north buildings main floor seems to be falling in on itself. I wish I had a picture to post, but I drive by the building daily and always think about it.