Unused Upper Levels

joeDowntown

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about the location next to Reynolds and Sons sports, across the street from Bloom? It seems like that building has been boarded up and vacant for some time. It's such a beautiful building not to be rehabed.

Also, what's to come of the building on Westin(?) and Division? You have the old Alma Latina building (soon to be Rockwell's and Republic Cafe), the Pub 43, but the north buildings main floor seems to be falling in on itself. I wish I had a picture to post, but I drive by the building daily and always think about it.

I actually looked at that building today. The two buildings on Division are leaning in on each other but I'm noticing a gap is starting to form between the buildings. How stable are they? I also noticed a lot of sagging on the building on Commerce that was approved to be torn down. Is there something in that block that made those buildings sag?

Joe

How about the location next to Reynolds and Sons sports, across the street from Bloom? It seems like that building has been boarded up and vacant for some time. It's such a beautiful building not to be rehabed.

Also, what's to come of the building on Westin(?) and Division? You have the old Alma Latina building (soon to be Rockwell's and Republic Cafe), the Pub 43, but the north buildings main floor seems to be falling in on itself. I wish I had a picture to post, but I drive by the building daily and always think about it.

Archived