Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Voice of Reason

CONCEPT: Bishops corner

8 posts in this topic

I think Edens & Avant also manages Evergreen Walk in S.Windsor; if any tenant there came to Bishops Corner it could give Blue Back Square competition.

I read this today, it sounds like a clone of Blue Back Square, scaled down. It should be a boon for that area, the more of these that pop up, the better, in my opinion....

At least it's on the bus lines, as opposed to Evergreen Walk. But come on, lifestyle centers are just a fad. I could care less about this stuff, I want shopping in Hartford.

At least it's on the bus lines, as opposed to Evergreen Walk. But come on, lifestyle centers are just a fad. I could care less about this stuff, I want shopping in Hartford.

I'd like to know how many acres are paved over at Bishops Corner.... its a sea of asphalt and strip malls. There probably isn't a more pedestrian unfriendly area in Greater Hartford. Anything would be an improvement.

I'd like to know how many acres are paved over at Bishops Corner.... its a sea of asphalt and strip malls. There probably isn't a more pedestrian unfriendly area in Greater Hartford. Anything would be an improvement.