Boston Sports Clubs coming to PVD

Magellan98

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been being talked about for a while. The East Side location I believe will be at Eastside Marketplace in a new as yet unbuilt building.

I really wish they'd go the extra mile and call them Providence Sports Club, it would be a good marketing move.

Interesting location, 10 Dorrance. It will definitely make the area around Kennedy Plaza look more efficient and establish it as more of a residential area, rather than just business.

I wonder if this will be clashing with the "proposed" health club idea that seems to be going nowhere with the planned location across from Tazza in the Peerless building. I'd much rather see something like CAFETERIA in Manhattan's Chelsea District. This concept would be great for Westminster...

Interesting location, 10 Dorrance. It will definitely make the area around Kennedy Plaza look more efficient and establish it as more of a residential area, rather than just business.

I wonder if this will be clashing with the "proposed" health club idea that seems to be going nowhere with the planned location across from Tazza in the Peerless building. I'd much rather see something like CAFETERIA in Manhattan's Chelsea District. This concept would be great for Westminster...

There's 2-3 vacant storefronts between 7/11 and Tim Horton's.

i wonder where it'd go in 10 dorrance, isn't that where 7-11 is? and to think i just joined davol fitness. this place is closer and definitely walkable from where i live.

That should be intersting. I hope there will be a lot of signage.

It's going on the second floor - basically all of the second floor of 10 Dorrance and part of the one next door that seems like a separate building but isn't. It will be very very large. I understand they'll have dedicated entrances from Dorrance and from Kennedy Plaza as well as a direct entrance from the parking garage.

Archived