Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

d8alterego

When Animals Attack!

7 posts in this topic

It seems as if Alfred Hitchcock could have made a movie in Grand Rapids. From the ducks attacking Dad,

2245021778_33be58986e_b.jpg

to the attacking bat which was in city hall the other day tormenting the commisioners. This report coming from MSNBC's Countdown with Keith Olbermann (Oddball segment "Launching paper planes in space").

It seems as if Alfred Hitchcock could have made a movie in Grand Rapids. From the ducks attacking Dad,

2245021778_33be58986e_b.jpg

to the apparent report that a bat was in city hall the other day tormenting the commisioners. This report coming from MSNBC's Countdown with Keith Olbermann (Oddball segment "Launching paper planes in space").

Apollo, my oddball of a cat, pulled a stunt from the movie "Signs." I think he wanted to attack the catnip laced fabric mouse that was in my bedroom.

post-19352-1202423163_thumb.jpg

post-19352-1202423163_thumb.jpg

I was once attacked on the west side of the river by the blue bridge by a bunch of birds swooping and pecking at my head... maybe I had lice.

:rofl: Yes, it was bizarre! They obviously thought I had food, and started coming toward me QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK!! I kicked snow at them to get them to go away and it made it worse!

to the attacking bat which was in city hall the other day tormenting the commisioners. This report coming from MSNBC's Countdown with Keith Olbermann (Oddball segment "Launching paper planes in space").