Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EyeofDTIger75

East Washington/Anderson Island Closing?

6 posts in this topic

Its been a while since I have posted on here but does anyone know why there are signs on East Washington in Anderson Island saying it will be closed to Thru traffic starting February 12th. I called my city councilman and he was dumbfounded and knew nothing about it. This was NOT contruction signs posted. They have a marker up showing where the closure will take place.

Its been a while since I have posted on here but does anyone know why there are signs on East Washington in Anderson Island saying it will be closed to Thru traffic starting February 12th. I called my city councilman and he was dumbfounded and knew nothing about it. This was NOT contruction signs posted. They have a marker up showing where the closure will take place.

I'm just taking a wild guess... maybe it has something to do with a movie filming there.

I didnt even think about that. We will see. What are they filming there?

I drove by there again today. this time comign from the oposite direction. They have a sign facing both directions saying "point of closure". Both at the same point, not a block or two away but on the SAME corner as if the city is going to build a curb and make it a dead end.