Contruction Pics!

RON-E

went driving around with my partner today and got some pics of some of the construction around town

ICON in the Gulch

icon1.jpg

IMG_0283.JPG

IMG_0286.JPG

IMG_0294.JPG

The new armory building just completed in south nashville on armory drive (a little known project)

IMG_0158.JPG

The Lofts on Eighth

IMG_0160.JPG

The Glen in Belmont

IMG_0173.JPG

The Adelicia

IMG_0183.JPG

IMG_0188.JPG

IMG_0189.JPG

IMG_0201.JPG

1808 West End Hotel conversion (completly gutting this building)

IMG_0191.JPG

IMG_0214.JPG

this is what replaced fudruckers at 21st and west end

IMG_0208.JPG

palmer lake

IMG_0223.JPG

new hilton going up on brodway

IMG_0224.JPG

Old projects turned into an urban neighborhood

IMG_0252.JPG

Rhythm

IMG_0269.JPG

IMG_0270.JPG

i have more pictures, but its giving me problems..... cant they make this site more user friendly... anyways, i will keep trying to post the other pics....

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great Job Ron. This will be confusing with two Ron's posting pictures but the more the better. I am glad you got a shot of the new project on West End w/ the Fridays. That is Baker and Associates. project. It turned out a little better than I thought it would although some of us wanted some height at that corner.

You had some good vantage points for some of the shots. The Glen is really coming along too.

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

Very nice! :good: I always enjoy the picture updates. You got some good angles I haven't seen before. Everything looks like it's progressing nicely. I agree with you jaxboro, something on top of the retail would have been welcoming. Oh well...

Archived