Nashville College & University Expansion

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ladies and Gentlemen...the Fisher Center for the Performing Arts at Belmont University.  I attended the ribbon-cutting ceremony this morning when it was unveiled that its moniker would be after Univer

Earl Swenson and Associates (ESa) has posted numerous pictures of the rising Performing Arts Center and it is incredible. Some pictures I haven't seen before.    

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, downtownresident said:

Nashville is particularly lucky to have universities that are putting developing these beautiful buildings. Love what Belmont and Vanderbilt have been doing these past few years. 

I told my niece it is also great they are in town close to downtown which is not the case in Charlotte but is it other NC cities like Raleigh and Durham.   And with GA Tech and GSU in Atlanta midtown and downtown respectively. 

• Like 2

Belmont Univ. Caldwell Hall (11 stories, 606 beds, internal garage) update: up to 2nd level on east end.

Looking SW from Caldwell Ave., 1/4 block west of 12th Ave. South:

Belmont Univ, Caldwell Hall, April 17, 2021, 1.jpeg

Looking SE from Caldwell Ave., 1/4 block east of 15th Ave. South:

Belmont Univ, Caldwell Hall, April 17, 2021, 2.jpeg

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Fisk University's Roland G. Parrish Center for Career Planning and Development (2 stories) update: Grading complete.

Looking SE from intersection of 17th Ave. North and Jackson St:

Fisk Univ, Parrish Center, April 24, 2021.jpeg

• Like 3
On 4/27/2021 at 3:46 PM, markhollin said:

Belmont Univ. Performing Arts Center (1,700 seats, $141 million) update: copper roof installed (wish this shot had picked up the gleam better).

Looking NE from intersection of Belmont Blvd. and Compton Ave:

Belmont Univ Perf Arts Center, April 25, 2021.jpeg

Can’t wait to see this in the distant future when that roof is a lovely shade of turquoise!

• Like 1