Ikea Commercials

blueradon

Has anyone else noticed any Ikea tv ads popping up lately? I've been watching television all night tonight and I have seen a lot of Ikea commercial repeats.

Just sort of speculating because Sonic has been showing commercials for quite awhile and now they're coming to town...

Sign of things to come? or not?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would be a great idea if Ikea started doing smaller satellite or "dealer" stores. If you've ever inquired about having their stuff delivered, it's VERY expensive. Perhaps smaller dealers or franchises could have some Ikea items displayed, and a catalog for people to order from and have it delivered to the local store for pickup for free or reduced freight (if items were ordered in larger quantities). Just throwing it out there...even though pretty much everything I've ever bought from Ikea has broken shortly after.

We, too, have a decent amount of Ikea furniture we've been pretty happy with. Our coffee table, TV stand, and end table are from Ikea and they are really nice.

We also have some cool kitchen hardware that holds our utensils above the sink that we absolutely love.

The only problem I'm had was a $10 lighting sconce that didn't work.

BTW, if it interests anyone I saw IKEA advertising a link on UrbanPlanet titled something like "IKEA Grand Rapids," for a few days last year. Not sure what that was about, but I clicked on it and seemed to read as if there was an IKEA store in Grand Rapids. It featured coupons redeemable at a GR store. :dontknow:

BTW, if it interests anyone I saw IKEA advertising a link on UrbanPlanet titled something like "IKEA Grand Rapids," for a few days last year. Not sure what that was about, but I clicked on it and seemed to read as if there was an IKEA store in Grand Rapids. It featured coupons redeemable at a GR store. :dontknow:

Archived