Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

barakat

Ten Ten on the Row

13 posts in this topic

So the front of the building facing the street is a giant garage door and a blank brick wall. Wow, that's just wonderful. <_< I don't mean to sound like an overly cynical a-hole here because I am genuinely pleased with all of the increased density and new residents that projects like this bring, but if the trend in Nashville continues down the path of building mostly half-assed attempts at truly urban buildings that are surrounded by walls and contribute zilch to the street and the public realm, then it seems as though once the urban fabric really starts filling in we will miss out on the things that really make urban areas worth living in. Am I really the only one that is bothered by this?

I'm assuming this building will be at 1010 16th Avenue...does anyone know exactly where that is? Is it between Edgehill and Grand? That building they're constructing and almost finished with on the right going towards Grand?

I'm assuming this building will be at 1010 16th Avenue...does anyone know exactly where that is? Is it between Edgehill and Grand? That building they're constructing and almost finished with on the right going towards Grand?

wow, i dont think i have seen this one before

This is one we have discussed but I dont think there was ever a thread started and if there was, my apologies.

These are just off Grand @ 16th in Music Row. I think there is going to be a coffee shop on the first floor.

I am still unsure of pricing on these.

IMG_5444.jpg

I hope they go local with the coffee shop. I have grown to detest starbucks over the years.

This one has turned out a lot better than I thought it would. Not bad except for the roof.

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

Are they selling the billboard space for advertising on top of that building?

I really wish the city would have taken advantage of the "quaintness" of Music Row and made sure new construction was "quaint" as well. Instead, they just about allow anything built among those awesome little houses converted into studios. Pretty soon, Music Row will look like "everywhere."