Health Park Central

GRDadof3

Sad but true, their past track record supports this.

Well to be fair, Spectrum would have done the same thing if they weren't landlocked by Heritage Hill, I-196, GRCC and the GRPress/State building bunkers.

This Health Park Central is on all the bid lists, so I think it will happen sooner rather than later.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...

That was fast. I got pictures of all three last week. That way, when it's a big oil-stained parking lot, we can remember what was there before.

2748688818_175d0a0b9a_b.jpg

2747854021_f3daf4e84e_b.jpg

2747856355_2c7388fcee_b.jpg

These lots are on my preferred bike route home from south Downtown. I've ridden by them lots numerous times in the last few days and I still get a stomach full of anger (to borrow the words of cyclist Andy Schleck), more than two years after they were demolished. Of course, by looking at them, you can tell they were begging to be replaced by 4 ft tall weed lots. < / sarcasm> We don't even get a parking lot out of the damn things. I would be amused if people just started driving their cars onto them and using them as parking lots while the weeds were still there.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived