Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PJA

P F Changs Opening

8 posts in this topic

Augusta already has several restaurants on the same level pricewise as P F Changs so it will do good. Asian restuarants tend to do good here anyway. The japanese steakhouses which are more expensive than P F Changs are alwasy full to capacity.

By 2010 Augusta will be on another level. So I think the area will do just fine with pf changs. A metro over half a million people should be able to support alot of stores. Not to mention people not living in metro augusta shop at augusta mall.

Augusta already has many restaurants at that level and many on a higher level. PF Changs is not expensive at all, I guess the big hype is that it is not commonly seen outside of larger metros but we have one here in the Upstate SC.

With the new lifestyle center i think it is a great location. Augusta mall is basically packed everyday of the week. Also there is still a crane so more stores are coming to the mall. I went already to pf changs and it was full of people.

Yeah that crane is there because that's where their building Barnes & Noble. A few more stores are opening up soon too.