Polls

AuLukey

Ok, this isn't a profound change, or may not even be possible. But I just realized there isn't actually a way to go back and change your vote in a poll. For example, I just polled in what size cities I have lived in in a Charlotte Coffee House poll. I put two answers in, having the third completely skip my mind until after I voted. I went to fix it only to realize that it wasn't possible. Upon checking other polls I've voted in, I've noticed the same thing. I believe there should be a way to go back and fix an error or change your opinion in a poll after the fact just like we can with posts. It's not like it's a big idea, it just seems like it would be a quick fix if this style of forum makes it possible.

Haha, just encountered the issue and saw the note for the suggestion box five seconds later so I figured I'd give it a whirl and ask.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately this isn't something we can control since polls are actively part of the forum software we use. I'm not aware of any forum software that actually allows you to go back and edit your poll choice quite honestly. I will however, make the suggestion to the company who makes the forum software we are currently using. :)

Just to make note of it, any suggestion doesn't necessarily need to be a technical one, it could be something you'd like to see us more proactive in doing for example.

Archived