Town Center Marketplace

vdogg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/12/2017 at 12:11 AM, baobabs727 said:

Ha ha, yes. Agreed. But wait until you get a Wegmans way out West. I don't know what decade that will be, but when you do, you will know that you've seen the promised land. 

hahaha, nah, I think I will stick to my New Seasons. It is the Whole Foods for Portland. This site would have almost doubled the size of the town center, which would have been fantastic. Though Pembroke Mall is the real land expanding the downtown should be looking at because that would triple the size of the current downtown. Though getting mall owners to see the potential in their land is just near impossible.

8 hours ago, 23320 said:

IMG_0181.PNG

Hi, do you have a link? Is this new? I can't get the site to work for me. Thx. Just wanted to make sure this is the same building that was reported in southside daily.  That embed has expired. Always wary of the bait and switch, and something doesn't quite look right. I've  looked at a ton of  Wegmans site plans and renderings (plus visited several) , etc., over the years.  I don't trust Sifen.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2017 at 2:08 PM, urbanvb said:

Terrible! I thought a parking garage was to be included but not according to this. I really hope this isn’t accurate.:(

What you see in front of the building is a parking deck. It's one level, with parking underneath of course. I've seen this in urban Walmarts and at another Wegmans. I guess it will be sort of something like what you see at the Walmart behind the store, except in this case it will be right up in front of the store. 

• 7 months later...

Archived