SouthEnd Midrise Projects

atlrvr

7 minutes ago, tozmervo said:

How about that sweet upgrade to Camden Southend. 

image.png.f0ff2ddbb7984d02a07443c5f7c96e46.png

image.png.39c87641fa5b9f319174a46a756d8aa1.png

I'm beginning to wonder if they built literally the exact same project in Dallas

Edited by Guest

25 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

I'm beginning to wonder if they built literally the exact same project in Dallas

That's what I was thinking and just re-used the old videos and media.  For a cool million each, I think they deserve their own 3D fly through video. :tw_joy:

• Like 2

Noticed they ripped the walls out of the building that will house the future Southend Common Market.  Not sure what they have planned, but I'm sure it will be cool.  Tremont is going to be a lively street in a year or two.  This is connected to the building with Zeppelin and Bang Bang burgers.

20180611_191437.jpg

• Like 1

Charlotte Agenda previously had a story in the 'Cranes' section (by Jason Thomas) about a purported RAM Realty High-Rise Apartment tower (20 / 25 floors) going in near the Design Center about 1.5/2 years ago.  Anything ever come of that?

Not talking about the 'boutique' High Rise being proposed on/near Hawkins St.  Or is this the paired down version?

Charlotte Agenda previously had a story in the 'Cranes' section (by Jason Thomas) about a purported RAM Realty High-Rise Apartment tower (20 / 25 floors) going in near the Design Center about 1.5/2 years ago.  Anything ever come of that?
Not talking about the 'boutique' High Rise being proposed on/near Hawkins St.  Or is this the paired down version?

Somewhere on this thread I posted the latest site plan being shown around on marketing documents. They have a 150-200 key hotel in this spot. There is another residential building and another commercial building on the same “site plan”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, CarolinaDaydreamin said:

Eli is reporting a large 12-14 story building in Dilworth for Atrium Health. I have no additional details, but good density around Carolinas Medical Center. I wish the streetcar had a spur down Kings drive between Elizabeth and CMC, even potentially down Morehead someday.

image.thumb.png.327a61c8e8392beaf1eb16a8284d1d64.png

Actually fairly sexy

8 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Actually fairly sexy

Lol. I just said out loud “that is so sexy” just to scroll down and see this comment. 

Before anyone says it’s not that great. It’s a hospital. There’s only so good it can look and this looks metropolitan to me.

Here's some information from the Charlotte Business Journal.  It states that Atrium has committed to its largest capital investment with plans to spend more than $1 billion over the next seven years.  Atrium's main campus will be at capacity within the next five years.  The health care giant is considering three scenarios tied to the capital investment plan, with specifics to be released in December.  Potential projects at Atrium's main campus in Charlotte could include a new multi-specialty building as well as ongoing modernization of Carolina's Medial Center with additional bed capacity.  Another possibility is adding a new bed tower to the health care system's Pineville campus. 

It does show on that rendering that it's for "Artist's rending for illustrative purposes only".  I guess we really wont know any details until this December.

Edited by jtmonk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Cadi40 said:

I volunteer at CMC - Union, Fairly large hospital with I think 200 Beds?! ER Wait times tend to be 1-3 hours. That's per usual however with most US ER's.

Wait time at Pineville (which is 200+ beds as well) is 5+ hours. They process you in quickly and then sit you down in the waiting room to suffer.

23 minutes ago, Matthew.Brendan said:

Is that the 40 acre slum (conditions due to owners, nothing against those that must live there) down S. Tryon?

oh you mean that awesome place for a new Panthers Stadium?

25 minutes ago, sclark said:

!!

oh thats not a scoop buddy, thats just a wish. While paying to relocate people into suitable accomodations***

Edited by Guest

19 minutes ago, sclark said:

right... but that’s a great idea! 

Well when its back up on the internet, it seems to be down, check out my "Letter to Future Panthers Owner" article in Charlotte Five. It has a couple ideas of sites.