SouthEnd Midrise Projects

atlrvr

32 minutes ago, kermit said:

Dude, come on. Are you part of the revolution or are you just a cog in the gears of capitalism?

(just kidding, I do see your point about pedestrians. Unfortunately I live across the street from this -- I am going to be staring at that gd parking deck till I die)

I Just know I've talked to Edens, and Its not going to change. haha.

4 hours ago, kermit said:
3 hours ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

I Just know I've talked to Edens, and Its not going to change. haha.

(just kidding, I do see your point about pedestrians. Unfortunately I live across the street from this -- I am going to be staring at that gd parking deck till I die)

Heyyyy, heyyyy, come on... Maybe one day this area will boom so hard they'll build condos on top of the retail...

... It could happen!

Edited by SgtCampsalot
  • Like 2

^^ Nice looking but I wish they could find a way to make them taller.  I know that the giant garage behind them is 6 or 7 stories so it will be sticking out quite a bit.  Either way, I'm very curious to see how quickly these rent out and what the demand for them looks like.  I think there is a market in Southend for non-luxury apartments.  I know a lot of people that would happily pay $60-$70 less per month and not have a gym/pool/game room/dog park etc.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, CTiger said:

^^ Nice looking but I wish they could find a way to make them taller.  I know that the giant garage behind them is 6 or 7 stories so it will be sticking out quite a bit.  Either way, I'm very curious to see how quickly these rent out and what the demand for them looks like.  I think there is a market in Southend for non-luxury apartments.  I know a lot of people that would happily pay $60-$70 less per month and not have a gym/pool/game room/dog park etc.

image.png.84d33a196a2656a0024c4cdaf02dd41e.png

Yea here is the height it'll stick up above.

15 minutes ago, Jeanf1991 said:

There's lot of potential in this picture.

This area of Charlotte is pure gold. It could be a prime location for high residential/office buildings with views to downtown charlotte, IMO, of course.

pretty sick view if you ask me

1-3.jpg

these Camden Grandview townhomes look really good even from the street.  Today. 
IMG_6434.thumb.JPG.8e513c2439fa8225e66b4fae43733711.JPG
IMG_6438.thumb.JPG.cec740030a007d5654ac0012f17f9775.JPG
IMG_6439.thumb.JPG.528270338a1f4eee285e3cccca5b9505.JPG

I give Camden a ton of credit. They transformed a suburban highway ROW plot into a pretty urban fronting townhouse developments looks nice and the stoops are great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

I give Camden a ton of credit. They transformed a suburban highway ROW plot into a pretty urban fronting townhouse developments looks nice and the stoops are great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, KJHburg said:

these Camden Grandview townhomes look really good even from the street.  Today. 

Between this, the Novel hotel, and NWR project, the only thing preventing this horrific highway interchange from unifying the surrounding area is that plot of land across from these townhomes with both the ingress/egress exit ramps...

Now... a parcel ensared by a highway off-ramp? What are the odds we'd see that grassy knoll developed? #ohmy #ohyes

Edited by SgtCampsalot
  • Like 4

Just now, SgtCampsalot said:

Between this, the Novel hotel, and NWR project, the only thing preventing this horrific highway interchange from unifying the surrounding area is that plot of land across from these townhomes with both the ingress/egress exit ramps...

Now... what are the odds we'd see that grassy knoll developed? #ohmy #ohyes

@ricky_davis_fan_21  has a great park plan for it.  maybe he can post it again.  

• Like 4