Jump to content

atlrvr

SouthEnd Midrise Projects

Recommended Posts

With development in the immediate area gaining some steam I would imagine the Midnight Diner might be needing to search for a new lot to plop down on before too long.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


4 hours ago, go_vertical said:

With development in the immediate area gaining some steam I would imagine the Midnight Diner might be needing to search for a new lot to plop down on before too long.

 

As a resident of the area who has been woken up by gunshots on more than one occasion, I can say I would have no objections. Plus, looks like they could  just back up the pickup, hook er up and move it.

With that said, that place is never not busy. Much like the "Gentlemen's club" across the street, they have to be printing money.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Squid7085 said:

As a resident of the area who has been woken up by gunshots on more than one occasion, I can say I would have no objections. Plus, looks like they could  just back up the pickup, hook er up and move it.

With that said, that place is never not busy. Much like the "Gentlemen's club" across the street, they have to be printing money.

Those are their bangin' waffles

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CLT 4660 said:

Any idea when the Common Market location in South end is supposed to open?

It seems to be very close to completion.  I had to park in front of it going to Superica a few weeks back. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems to be very close to completion.  I had to park in front of it going to Superica a few weeks back. 

 

It’s had a small set back but def not 2020 lol, if you look at their approved plans, you’ll notice the stark diff from what they built lol. That’s the set back. Getting that to code

 

 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

 

 

 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2018 at 9:41 AM, Hushpuppy321 said:

Why does Southend seem to have the 'Midas Touch' for most (if not all) Developers Multifamily/Office Developments?  Opinions/Observations...

Light Rail and Rail Trail... if you build it, they will come...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pikes Place is an iconic restaurant, Shake Shack has literally millions of other opportunities. Most of which are better than the Pikes Place location.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drove through Brookhill today. It looks like there are now nearly as many boarded up units as occupied ones. I can't imagine the leaseholder will be content with that loss of income for long, surely something is about to happen here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, kermit said:

Drove through Brookhill today. It looks like there are now nearly as many boarded up units as occupied ones. I can't imagine the leaseholder will be content with that loss of income for long, surely something is about to happen here.

well the land owner just died, so I'm hoping that helps the process along.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The interwebs sez that the Pikes /  shakeshak rumor will be confirmed tomorrow.

Perhaps Pikes would improve if it moved to a smaller space?

Shake shack I can take or leave. I am still waiting on my Southend Wafflehouse fantasy to come true....

Edited by kermit
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The interwebs sez that the Pikes /  shakeshak rumor will be confirmed tomorrow.
Perhaps Pikes would improve if it moved to a smaller space?
Shake shack I can take or leave. I am still waiting on my Southend Wafflehouse fantasy to come true....

I think it’s very unlikely it gets confirmed today


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.