SouthEnd Midrise Projects

atlrvr

2 hours ago, kermit said:

Judging by the fence, DH Griffin dumpster, disconnected electric and the equipment I am guessing these buildings are going to be gone in the next few days. I am really gonna miss the old building. 

(plus bonus photo)

image.png.18c23a716d29b811d2e39c67ec22d167.png

0FDE3B15-4763-4655-BA9E-6FA91BB23299.jpeg

7D7F9A75-018B-483B-A920-1C2600D439F7.jpeg

I'll have glossy renderings tomorrow. I have some good ones now, but I have better ones on the way, will be on social tomorrow.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, EllAyyDub said:

What a throwback! I think my first beer was bought by Chilly Willy.

While Larry wasn't not who bought me my first beer, he did once or twice buy me beer at the Circle K on East Blvd. I was indeed underage @tarhoosier

RIP Larry Majors

4 hours ago, j-man said:

I had to look at the dates of your post becuase these look like they’ve been built about I don’t know...a hundred times over the city already. But thanks

These are ground to roof high quality materials, they have certainly not been built all over the city.

Edited by Guest

17 hours ago, Tyree Ricardo said:

These are ground to roof high quality materials, they have certainly not been built all over the city.

I was speaking Moreso on the design aspect rather than the materials. Tho I love that Simone said that these will be brick and concrete all the way up 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, j-man said:

I was speaking Moreso on the design aspect rather than the materials. Tho I love that Simone said that these will be brick and concrete all the way up 

Design wise, it looks nothing like anything else. either.  No blank walls, 11k of retail, no painfully visible parking structure. Great sized windows, and they are really evenly and attractively spaced. 

33 minutes ago, Hushpuppy321 said:

Definitely going to see the Steel frame rise ver quickly now on the Lowes Office Tower.

nah. Theres still another couple floors of parking deck to grow around the steel frame. I talked to the developer last week, it will be late June before this thing really starts to fly, theres another 6-8 weeks of concrete pouring and steel bracing work.

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, Tyree Ricardo said:

nah. Theres still another couple floors of parking deck to grow around the steel frame. I talked to the developer last week, it will be late June before this thing really starts to fly, theres another 6-8 weeks of concrete pouring and steel bracing work.

Thanks for the heads up.  Wish I could see building plans on these developments - I could zone out studying those for hours....

4 minutes ago, Hushpuppy321 said:

Thanks for the heads up.  Wish I could see building plans on these developments - I could zone out studying those for hours....

I used to have access to a portal, but I think they figured out that there was a back door and closed it.