SouthEnd Midrise Projects

atlrvr

1 hour ago, KJHburg said:

went down W Tremont towards 77 from S Tryon after watching the video posting above.  Wow is a complete construction zone.  2 apartment complexes going up, for sale townhomes by Toll Brothers and the Quarter renovations for offices and retail.   Already on that stretch is the new office building at the corner and the recently built Ryan townhomes.   a huge neighborhood is being built right next to Brookhill.  Unbelievable transformation and it used to be just the Tremont Music Hall down that way and some industrial 1 story buildings. 

IMG_3800.JPG

IMG_3801.JPG

IMG_3802.JPG

IMG_3803.JPG

IMG_3804.JPG

IMG_3805.JPG

IMG_3806.JPG

IMG_3807.JPG

IMG_3808.JPG

The Quarter is also going to have a 300 unit apartment complex.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

the mother of all land tracts in the Southend area is hitting the market according the Ledger.

It is the single story office park at Clanton and 77 all the way over to South Blvd.  46 acres.

Here is the marketing brochure for it.  when the new owners bought this a few years back I thought they would do the redevelop themselves but it seems they want to sell it.  This could attract some large national developers.  

https://my.rcm1.com/buyer/brochure?pv=J1TYu7b3lpXtuimdUSrJyYcUyxUB4zOed-j6Lx3HGNk

Thank you for sharing!

From the brochure, it appears the tract stops at just South Tryon, not all the way to South.

Edited by RANYC

55 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

the mother of all land tracts in the Southend area is hitting the market according the Ledger.

It is the single story office park at Clanton and 77 all the way over to South Blvd S Tryon St.  46 acres.

Here is the marketing brochure for it.  when the new owners bought this a few years back I thought they would do the redevelop themselves but it seems they want to sell it.  This could attract some large national developers.  

https://my.rcm1.com/buyer/brochure?pv=J1TYu7b3lpXtuimdUSrJyYcUyxUB4zOed-j6Lx3HGNk

This could be big. My firm has been working on numerous tenant upfits, exterior improvements, and signage branding for South End Business Park since 2016. We just built a 50,000 SF tilt-up warehouse/office for Anixter at 3416 Trade Park Ct in 2017, so the building stock here isn't completely old and forgotten.

• Like 2

On 4/29/2022 at 8:17 AM, KJHburg said:

It is the single story office park at Clanton and 77 all the way over to South Tryon .  46 acres.

Now, Brookehill just has to be redeveloped and Southside homes needs to be sold off and redeveloped. Both should have a mixture of market and affordable. I don’t think Brookehill will though with the new developer.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

anybody know about this food hall that is being permitted at 2217 South Tryon at Rampart? 

https://www.providencegroup.com/property-listings/food-hall-south-end/

New(er) renderings then what was in the original Agen:erm:Axios article.  Now called Anthem Food Hall.

Had it not been raining sideways after 5 I was right across the street picking up the pup today I could have seen if any activity was going on!

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, SouthEndCLT811 said:

https://www.providencegroup.com/property-listings/food-hall-south-end/

New(er) renderings then what was in the original Agen:erm:Axios article.  Now called Anthem Food Hall.

Had it not been raining sideways after 5 I was right across the street picking up the pup today I could have seen if any activity was going on!

thats it. thanks there is just so much going on if I don't go by the site every week I can't keep track. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KJHburg said:

Various for sale townhome projects coming up South Tryon but I have heard the project is stalled the condos at Wilmore and S Tryon 2nd to last photo.  The financial partner maybe pulled out?

IMG_4247.JPG

IMG_4248.JPG

IMG_4249.JPG

IMG_4250.JPG

IMG_4251.JPG

IMG_4252.JPG

Interesting, some of those condos were listed from time to time, but didn't seem like nearly enough to actually market a decent % of the building. 

Related, does anyone know what the 2-story building by the gas station on Tryon is? Probably right across the street from the food hall posted above, it's a nice looking building but no idea what it is 

• Like 1