SouthEnd Midrise Projects

atlrvr

1 hour ago, CLTBuckeye said:

Any idea what happened to the Fulcrum? I ran by there the other day for the first time in a long time expecting to see the building. Came home and found the website no longer exists

Cancelled will not happen.  Costs went up and pricing could not justify the costs and all monies returned for the reservations.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, wilmore said:

Any chance a taller building would go up here, or would that be an issue for the historic district? 

Probably not due to required setbacks and such.  Could probably end up being Multifamily Townhomes or something eventually since the Fulcrum Condos are dead.  

1 hour ago, Blue_Devil said:

That reminds me. Soil sampling at the burger king next to the chick-fil-a. 

how soon before this side of south is filled with mid rises, from Lowes to BK

Are they tearing down Burger King?

Also, I haven’t been in Charlotte in a few months but apparently they are redeveloping the building where Skyland, Sidelines and Argon are into apartments :(

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Prodev said:

It's proposed as office. 64,000 SF 4-story building w/ freestanding deck behind it. There are some renderings out there in the marketing materials on loopnet and elsewhere I'm sure. MPV is the developer, so it'll probably look exactly like their office building at 2400 South Blvd since they like to recycle building plans.

EDIT - here's  the rendering

4544 South

When is this redevelopment supposed to occur?

3 hours ago, Prodev said:

It's proposed as office. 64,000 SF 4-story building w/ freestanding deck behind it. There are some renderings out there in the marketing materials on loopnet and elsewhere I'm sure. MPV is the developer, so it'll probably look exactly like their office building at 2400 South Blvd since they like to recycle building plans.

EDIT - here's  the rendering

4544 South

So that is for Sidelines Andy idea of what’s going on at the BK? @Prodev  @CLT Development @KJHburg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1