New Moderator

monsoon

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the well wishes,

I want everyone to know I will do what ever I can to help make this a great forum. Please, if you have a problem with me or with any other person on the forum, please e-mail me or Rural King so we can solve it. I know Monsoon has had his hands full over here at times and I would love to be able to help with the headaches he has had to deal with.

If everyone would do one other thing, and that is to reread the forum rules and become a little more familiar with them and if you are unsure about something, email one of us first.

Thanks for your support,

Ron

Congrats to Gollum... oops! I mean Smegol! Hehe! Seriously he has already helped make Nashville the best forum on this website IMO. A lot of the forums on this website are just about deserted (especially in the northeast) but because of him, and a few others, Nashville's forum thrives. Promotion to moderators is well in order. Keep the posts coming!

Just remember guys, that I have a job to do, and I will abide by the rules as I have always tried to do. Just help me out and do the same so we can really talk about the things we like and are interested in and still have fun.

Remember if you have a problem with someone, we can handle it w/o getting bent out of shape.

Just remember guys, that I have a job to do, and I will abide by the rules as I have always tried to do. Just help me out and do the same so we can really talk about the things we like and are interested in and still have fun.

Remember if you have a problem with someone, we can handle it w/o getting bent out of shape.

Archived