Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monsoon

New Moderator

15 posts in this topic

smeagolsfree has nicely agreed to help us with running UrbanPlanet and is now the moderator for Nashville and related forums. Thanks!

yeah! congrats smeagolsfree! you deserve it as much as you have put into this!

Smeagolsfree puts in a lot of time and effort into making the Nashville forum a success and I have no doubt he will be a great addition to the moderating staff!! Congratulations are definitely in order!

Congratulations! I'm sure you will do well there. Tom

This is excellent! Smeagolsfree is a hard worker, and for the most part on top of things. We need more even-tempered, respectful, and not-overly-sensitive people like you on board. Keep your info pourin' in. :shades:

Awesome news! Thanks, Ron for doing this. You've been the heart and soul of this forum for a long time now, and I'm sure you'll do a great job.

Thanks for the well wishes,

I want everyone to know I will do what ever I can to help make this a great forum. Please, if you have a problem with me or with any other person on the forum, please e-mail me or Rural King so we can solve it. I know Monsoon has had his hands full over here at times and I would love to be able to help with the headaches he has had to deal with.

If everyone would do one other thing, and that is to reread the forum rules and become a little more familiar with them and if you are unsure about something, email one of us first.

Thanks for your support,

Ron

oh god, i mean what does smeagolsfree ever contribute to the nashville forum. goodness..... j/k! congrats smeagolsfree! you are definitely a great addition to the moderation staff!

Congrats to Gollum... oops! I mean Smegol! Hehe! Seriously he has already helped make Nashville the best forum on this website IMO. A lot of the forums on this website are just about deserted (especially in the northeast) but because of him, and a few others, Nashville's forum thrives. Promotion to moderators is well in order. Keep the posts coming!

Way to go Ron! Now that you're a big shot, you won't forget your friends will you? Great job as usual.

Way to go Ron! Now that you're a big shot, you won't forget your friends will you? Great job as usual.

Just remember guys, that I have a job to do, and I will abide by the rules as I have always tried to do. Just help me out and do the same so we can really talk about the things we like and are interested in and still have fun.

Remember if you have a problem with someone, we can handle it w/o getting bent out of shape.

Just remember guys, that I have a job to do, and I will abide by the rules as I have always tried to do. Just help me out and do the same so we can really talk about the things we like and are interested in and still have fun.

Remember if you have a problem with someone, we can handle it w/o getting bent out of shape.