Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Voice of Reason

Westfarms Upgrade

11 posts in this topic

Westfarms%20rendering_WEB-Thumb-172.jpg

http://www.hartfordbusiness.com/news4684.html

The HBJ has an article about how Westfarms mall is sprucing itself up to go head to head with BB2 and Evergreen Walk

The shopping center is welcoming a number of new retailers, including Metropark, aimed at attracting young adults that claims to be part club, part street boutique, European clothier H&M, sensible shoes store Clark's and upscale chain-restaurant P.F. Chang's, as well as updating its entrance.

The article pust a relatively bringst spin on the mall. It seems as though they are loosing leases, and replacing them as all malls do, but I wonder if it as roses as they make it seem.

Westfarms is a healthy mall. I wouldn't be too worried about its survival.

In that rendering, is it me or is that car all the way on the right driving on the wrong side of the road. That couple arm-in-arm should look before they cross.

In that rendering, is it me or is that car all the way on the right driving on the wrong side of the road. That couple arm-in-arm should look before they cross.

I was hoping one day that the JCPenney building would be given a facelift. It's antiquated and the JCPenney signs at both entrances have been up there forever.

I'm happy the mall is getting an upgrade, except I can't afford to shop at any upscale store. JCPenney and Sears is the most my family can afford.

I was hoping one day that the JCPenney building would be given a facelift. It's antiquated and the JCPenney signs at both entrances have been up there forever.

I'm happy the mall is getting an upgrade, except I can't afford to shop at any upscale store. JCPenney and Sears is the most my family can afford.

Westfarms is a healthy mall. I wouldn't be too worried about its survival.

Ask Steven About Malls or ASAM? I suppose ASAM doesn't have quite the ring to it that one named Andy would have if he ran, say, a clothing site.