Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Voice of Reason

Westfarms Upgrade

Westfarms%20rendering_WEB-Thumb-172.jpg

http://www.hartfordbusiness.com/news4684.html

The HBJ has an article about how Westfarms mall is sprucing itself up to go head to head with BB2 and Evergreen Walk

The shopping center is welcoming a number of new retailers, including Metropark, aimed at attracting young adults that claims to be part club, part street boutique, European clothier H&M, sensible shoes store Clark's and upscale chain-restaurant P.F. Chang's, as well as updating its entrance.

The article pust a relatively bringst spin on the mall. It seems as though they are loosing leases, and replacing them as all malls do, but I wonder if it as roses as they make it seem.

I was hoping one day that the JCPenney building would be given a facelift. It's antiquated and the JCPenney signs at both entrances have been up there forever.

I'm happy the mall is getting an upgrade, except I can't afford to shop at any upscale store. JCPenney and Sears is the most my family can afford.

I was hoping one day that the JCPenney building would be given a facelift. It's antiquated and the JCPenney signs at both entrances have been up there forever.

I'm happy the mall is getting an upgrade, except I can't afford to shop at any upscale store. JCPenney and Sears is the most my family can afford.