Development In Newington

chris31989

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the update. That really is a good sign! I haven't been up Cedar Mountain in a while and when I was, it was dark out. I'm awaiting to see what the tenants in this complex will be. The site plan is absolutely gorgeous and is the perfect thing to see coming off the Berlin Turnpike/Route 5/15.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello again!

I was browsing the Newington website and found a link to the developer's plans (BL Companies) for the Municipal Parking Lot on Market Square. It shows two concept plans, and it shows Amenities such as the directory signs, the landscape, lighting and seating, etc.

This is very exciting. It looks like Newington will have a nice little community center by year's end! I'm rather impressed, seeing how the Center looks right now. It will be a huge improvement!

Here's the link to the news feed. Click on the bottom links to see the "planning documents".

http://www.newingtonct.gov/controls/NewsFeed.aspx?FeedID=332

Archived