Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bchris02

Hwy 67 construction NLR and Sherwood

4 posts in this topic

Excuse me if I am ignorant on this, but I was driving through NLR on Hwy 67, and it appeared to me that the width of the new construction at the moment only leaves room for 4 lanes. I was under the impression they were widening that corridor to 6-lanes. Am I wrong? What a terrible waste it would be to re-build that road yet leave it at 4 lanes.

Excuse me if I am ignorant on this, but I was driving through NLR on Hwy 67, and it appeared to me that the width of the new construction at the moment only leaves room for 4 lanes. I was under the impression they were widening that corridor to 6-lanes. Am I wrong? What a terrible waste it would be to re-build that road yet leave it at 4 lanes.

Architect is right. All the new 67 construction in NLR/Sherwood will be 6 lanes (3 ea. way). I believe there are plans to (someday) take this through Jacksonville. Am I right on that?

Architect is right. All the new 67 construction in NLR/Sherwood will be 6 lanes (3 ea. way). I believe there are plans to (someday) take this through Jacksonville. Am I right on that?