The flu

Anyone else have or had the flu? I've read there's an epidemic and the flu shots didn't work. You'd think there would be a bit more news coverage on this. I've had this since Monday and it's kicking my butt. Everyone at work has had it or has it, and the doctors office was packed. Took 3 hours to fill my prescription Monday night.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone else have or had the flu? I've read there's an epidemic and the flu shots didn't work. You'd think there would be a bit more news coverage on this. I've had this since Monday and it's kicking my butt. Everyone at work has had it or has it, and the doctors office was packed. Took 3 hours to fill my prescription Monday night.

Yeah, there are different strains so you could get it multiple times in a year. But luckily people's chances aren't usually quite that bad. I wasn't sure if the worst of it was still around. Seemed like a lot of people I knew were down with it a couple of weeks ago.

Archived