Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRDadof3

Need a few aspiring writers!

7 posts in this topic

I need a few aspiring writers who'd like to help with an exciting project. Our section of UrbanPlanet is going to form a partnership with another media organization, and we need one small write-up a week covering what the current week's Hot Topic is on UP-GR. The hope is to bring other Grand Rapids citizens in on the discussion, and to gain A LOT more exposure for ideas and discussions generated here.

Please send me a PM or email if you are interested. Must be/have:

) Passionate about Grand Rapids

) Some writing experience

) A regular UP-GR lurker or poster a plus (but not required)

Great opportunity for a journalism or communications major.

Thanks! Stay tuned for more news.

I would but that would mean more reading of every topic. Plus I dont like to read Mliver that much. I prefer to read it here first. In anycase if nobody wants to come up I could always put my two pennies in. BTW my experince is more related to Wikipedia so I do have some publishing experince though they tend to grammer check me.

I would but that would mean more reading of every topic. Plus I dont like to read Mliver that much. I prefer to read it here first. In anycase if nobody wants to come up I could always put my two pennies in. BTW my experince is more related to Wikipedia so I do have some publishing experince though they tend to grammer check me.

Guess I need to offer. (No spell check needed, ditto on the grammar.)

Well Dad, I could help out if needed. I have alot of time on my hands now that I've lost my legs. (Get it?) :rolleyes:

I need a few aspiring writers who'd like to help with an exciting project. Our section of UrbanPlanet is going to form a partnership with another media organization, and we need one small write-up a week covering what the current week's Hot Topic is on UP-GR. The hope is to bring other Grand Rapids citizens in on the discussion, and to gain A LOT more exposure for ideas and discussions generated here.

Please send me a PM or email if you are interested. Must be/have:

) Passionate about Grand Rapids

) Some writing experience

) A regular UP-GR lurker or poster a plus (but not required)

Great opportunity for a journalism or communications major.

Thanks! Stay tuned for more news.

Thanks to all who responded! I'll have more details hopefully this week.