offroad trails?

satalac

does anybody know of any offroad trails around the nashville area? i just bought subaru forester xt and have been dying to get it off the pavement. i'm having a pretty hard time finding any trails. closest thing i've found so far is at land between the lakes. i'm not looking for anything crazy though. it is just a forester. just some nice dirt trails with some good mud and hills thrown in. thanks in advance!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the help. i've googled it but all i can find are sites where i have to pay to look at the information. the guys from the subaru forum i'm on suggested i talk to a local 4x4 shop also. i'll probably just have to bite the bullet and do that. not looking forward to them asking me what i'm driving and tell them a subaru forester. those aren't looked too highly upon by the big jeep and truck guys. oh well, i can smoke their irocs and monte carlos when i get off the trail. haha

great find jice! i'm going to try some of the trails out that i found on that site after i move back to nashville in april. the camera will definitely be going with me. maybe neo should start a rural planet site for those of us who enjoy the outdoors ;)

Archived