Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BMC5209

Biltmore Oaks - Help

9 posts in this topic

New to the board and already noticed that there is a wealth of knowledge on here. Me and my fiancee are begining our home search, and are looking for a helping hand. She stumbled across a home that is listed in Biltmore Oaks. We haven't heard anything about this project, and haven't uncovered any information on the web. We are hoping that you all might point us in the right direction. Any links, photos, or information that you could share would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note, we are very interested in any Craftsman style homes whether the be original builds, or the modern Craftsman. Our focus is on Downtown Greenville and Simpsonville.

We look forward to seeing what all this board has to offer, and hope that one day we can return the favor.

They are building some Craftsman Style cottages I believe on Townes. Can't remember the name of the development but I've seen the advertizing for them.

They are building some Craftsman Style cottages I believe on Townes. Can't remember the name of the development but I've seen the advertizing for them.

Only one of these has been built, and it was announced quite a while ago. Looks kind of lonely standing there.