Two vacant commercial properties near Pelham Rd

Sonrise

I've lived here for almost a year now and I've been curious about two very attractive properties that have been vacant since I've been here and neither have a for sale or lease sign. One is the former Tony Roma's the other is the furniture building on The Parkway next to Wendys and behind Michellin, this property is coned off but no signage whatsoever. I would think that the TR building would be very appealing to a restaurant chain, especially with all of the development on Pelham. Anyone know the scoop on either of these properties? Thanks

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost all the property at that corner of 85 and Pelham Rd. is owned by Central Realty Corp. The building owner of Tony Roma's has a ground lease with Central Realty, that lease has been for sale for a while.

The other building was not a furniture store, it was a Cafateria, my understanding is that Michelin purchased it, do not know what their plans are.

Brad,

I knew you'd know the answer. I should've just titled the thread, "Hey Brad!". :lol:

So, just to clarify the former Tony Roma's is for lease/sale? I haven;t seen any listings anywhere.

Okay, here's another one for you; there's a new 4 unit strip on Woodruff anchored by Brueggers Bagels. It's a very handsome building, obviously great location and the 3 other units are vacant with no signs abour future tenants or leasing agents. I checked on loopnet and it loos like Shanes Rib shack was going to occupy the other end unit but no signs anywhere in the store and BB has been open for at least 3 months now. What's up with that one? Thanks

Brad,

I knew you'd know the answer. I should've just titled the thread, "Hey Brad!". :lol:

So, just to clarify the former Tony Roma's is for lease/sale? I haven;t seen any listings anywhere.

Okay, here's another one for you; there's a new 4 unit strip on Woodruff anchored by Brueggers Bagels. It's a very handsome building, obviously great location and the 3 other units are vacant with no signs abour future tenants or leasing agents. I checked on loopnet and it loos like Shanes Rib shack was going to occupy the other end unit but no signs anywhere in the store and BB has been open for at least 3 months now. What's up with that one? Thanks

Archived