Alaska USA Financial Center

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Awesome btw were all these site photos taken by you? Have you seen the popularity of your Alaska thread at SSC? Its a sign you should do it more often id love to see more of downtown and some of the cool neighborhoods and maybe skyline shots from different angles and stuff! Represent! and whats up with Slim he used to post pics but now i dont see him much isnt school out?

yep school is out.. but i think he's more busy on focusing on life :P

Anyways yep i sure have seen how many responces my ssc thread has been getting :D As Jazzman said on ur new photo thread 'its good we had to there in HI'. And of course SSP should be grateful that they have me living in Alaska for them :D

btw all the pics were taken by me except that one pic with the steel girders for the Native Tribal Consoritorium.. whatever its called.

also I expect Credit Union to break ground on their 5 story in south anchorage.. ill post that as well.

Archived