Winchester on Wealthy

Rhino6885

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's a great WoodTV piece. I had my first dinner at the Winchester last week. The group I was with really liked it and I'm certain we'll be back. It was a great dinner at a reasonable price (which means the Lees accomplished their goal).

The only "downer" for me was the beer list. We've been so spoiled the last couple years with Hopcat, Graydon's,etc all stocking super beer lists, the selection at the Winchester was a little bit of a letdown.

Overall though, it's a great place, well worth multiple visits.

They had all this great coverage by Rapid Growth and Chris Knape, it's too bad they were picked up by WOODTV. It's all downhill from here. :rofl: j/k

I've started making this place a regular weekly lunch destination. I wish they'd fix their wireless because I'd like to be able to jump online occasionally.

• 3 weeks later...

The quote I cited above is an amusing anecdote from the piece.

SPOILER (scroll over to read)

Mark describes how he and his partner were first checking out his/their first house.

A neighborhood dealer asked that question, meaning, "want some stuff?"

HTH

• 5 months later...

Archived