What Retail would you like to see come here

mgsports

VFI Outlet?

TJMAXX and More? They might be some of these already but not in Seminole County yet along with Mega Marshalls

Sears Grand Central? Some of the former K-Marts became Kohl's

Hobby Lobby?

MCSPORTS Outdoor store?

Mernards?

Gordman's?

Goody's Family Clothing?

B. Coat Factory?

ESPN Store?

Ron John Surf Shop Store?

Hastings?

Whole Foods?

Trader Joe's?

Super Target.Neighborhood Market and Supercenter Wal-mart in Altamonte Springs

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have Armani store at the outlet...I want to say there is one in Pointe but I think it is Armani exchange. There is a Barney NY at the premium outlet by disney.

H&M is going downhill, last few trips I went to their store, it looks like they are reducing their man clothing and become very banana republic. If H&M open here, u know what every single gay men in orlando would wear...

----------------------------

A few stores I would like to see for a (brand name store)

Xentury21

Duffy

Club Monaco

CB2 Furniture

EQ3 Furniture

Not that I would buy anything from them, a Versace would be cool just for the sake of having it.

Numerous independent store like Universal Gear or Urban Body.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Trader Joes

2. The Container Store

3. The Territory Ahead

4. Blue Chip Cookies

5. Dean & Deluca

6. Sur La Table

7. Smith & Hawken

8. Barney's: New York

9. CB2

10. The Land of Nod

11. Chiasso

12. D&G

13. Eileen Fisher

14. Ravenna Gardens

15. Club Monaco

16. H & M

17. Dave & Busters

18. Grand Lux Cafe

19. Cheeseburger in Paradise

20. Claim Jumper

21. Marks & Spencer

22. Hermes

23. Jamba Juice

Absoulutely NO more discount stores like TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Ross, Target, K-Mart or dear GOD...another Wal-Mart! What a way to destroy a city. I will make one exception: Nordstrom Rack.

Fresh and Easy -- sort of a Trader Joe's for the hipster set. awkward name, but really taking off down here in soCal

Pinkberry - cultured yogurt with fruity pebbles sprinkled on top, are you kidding??

WESC

Kicks

and please GOD, more indie movie houses

If those Department stores want to open more Locations they may and it can't be stopped. Your going to get more when more big Commercial Developments get built here.

Bring on the Commercial.

Some of the Commercial you people want might be only available in some states because some Stores are only in like California.

I think I may be getting confused between threads - if so I apologize. But why does Orlando need yet more chains? All these chain stores fail to have any local feel to them. They are anonymous and do nothing to create a local community - just a steady stream of zombie like shoppers that could be anywhere in the world.

How about more unique shops?

- A good size independent bookstore

- A music store specializing in classical music

- A good pilot supply/aviation hobby store

- A bookstore that specializes in evey cookbook imaginable

- A store that has cool looking clothes for big and tall men

• 5 months later...

I know us locals don't go to I-Drive very often, but does anyone realize that Keihl's just opened in Pointe Orlando? We could only wish that a place like Keihls picks a more urban location for their second store, say SODO, not just vapid I-Drive.

My (chain) wish list:

Trader Joe's - Why aren't they here already? I'll shop here and not at Whole Foods (too expensive).

Crate and Barrel Outlet - should go in Parramore to jumpstart the area.

Sur La Table - Great Kitchen store.

H&M - Supposed to come to the Florida Mall, but ideally should go into the expansion for Millenia out the food court.

Nordstrom Rack - Currently under construction north of Ikea.

Chiasso - I was a regular for their funky stuff. Like a futuristic Z Gallerie.

Design Within Reach - How can we not have one already?

Barney's New York - I need an overpriced black suit from New York.

Club Monaco - overpriced Banana Republic offerings.

Beverages and More - kick ABC liquors to the street. Me buy Juice Squeeze cases.

Kiehl's anywhere but Pointe Orlando. If they can go in Newbury Street in Boston, they can go in Thornton Park.

Restaurants:

In-N-Out - My dream never to come true. But if St. George, Utah can have one, why can't we?

Aqui - Cal Mex Fusion - http://www.aquicalmex.com/

Sonoma Chicken Coop

The French Laundry - You Orlando folks can eat Coq au Vin with its health code violations. I'll take a REAL french restaurant.

A decent Taqueria without have to go to nasty Semoran places.

A decent Chinesse Food Place (Winnies is probably best).

A decent French Bakery - Like Cocola in Santana Row

A Pluto's www.plutosfreshfood.com

Not into the Container Store, I think they are a bit overpriced. Claim Jumper isn't needed in chain mecca Orlando. And if you think Jimmy John's is good, you've probably only lived east of the Mississippi. Why in the heck do we need a Dave & Buster's (hint to corporate look-outs, stick it in the man mall - Festival Bay)???? As if there aren't enough amusements for the adults behaving like teenagers in Orlando.

There is a Barney's New York outlet in Orlando where you can buy your suits.

Kiehls can be found at Neiman Marcus.

Club Monaco clothing are more cater to northerer with all those sweater, long sleeves stuff. I dont even know why they have one on South Beach.

H&M - If they open here, entire gay population in Orlando will wear the same clothes. No, no....

Plus, their men department has shrink termendously. Almost the same as Forever 21 without the fancy men underwear.

Design Within Reach - so overpriced........

Get me a Xentury 21 (store across from WTC) and daffys.

Orlando Magic store would be nice. You know we gonna need one when we win the championship 3 years in a row. LOL

Would be nice if downtown has a bowling alley, rooftop restaurant that doesnt break your bank, mini zoo, manmade beach, huge museum, a shopping alley like Lincoln road.

That's very cool. I would like to see a public basketball court(s) near the arena. You know that good feeling you have as you're leaving a game and feel like you could shoot some hoops, too. I know... most people having that good feeling is a beer buzz.

I haven't been to a Dave & Busters, but wouldn't a big sports bar a la NBA City or Friday's Front Row work well near the new arena?

We have Armani store at the outlet...I want to say there is one in Pointe but I think it is Armani exchange. There is a Barney NY at the premium outlet by disney.

H&M is going downhill, last few trips I went to their store, it looks like they are reducing their man clothing and become very banana republic. If H&M open here, u know what every single gay men in orlando would wear...

----------------------------

A few stores I would like to see for a (brand name store)

Xentury21

Duffy

Club Monaco

CB2 Furniture

EQ3 Furniture

Not that I would buy anything from them, a Versace would be cool just for the sake of having it.

Numerous independent store like Universal Gear or Urban Body.

Archived