What Retail would you like to see come here

mgsports

When I was living in Portland we opened the first Living Room Theaters in downtown Portland showing art house films. On their website it showed the only other city getting the chain is Orlando, FL. I have not heard of any talk about this chain coming and looking at their website again; it fails to mention Orlando. Here is a snipet taken from their website:

Visionary. Extraordinary. Earth-friendly.

Living Room

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If not downtown, then on the strip of retail on Corrine that make up B3's and Park Ave CDs--- Trader Joe's! Their small footprints and gourmet/organic offerings at insanely low prices are BEGGING to be here. If downtown, then definitely somewhere where the less urban can find parking so their first Orlando location can be successful. Unfortunately parking is vital to the success of anything here downtown--- the concept of walking here is unknown, even if 300' away.

:wacko:

Bring us Trader Joe's!!! I'm all about $4 wines and 2-minute rice!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived